Some time ago we wrote about the leaks relating to the release of Xiaomi Mi Note 2. It is striking how many of these rumors was confirmed, and if not. Interesting is that the network is rife with statements allegedly Xiaomi Mi Note 2 was to fill a gap in the market at our favorite explosive phone – Samsung Galaxy Note. For Samsung scandal it was deadly, but for Xiaomi almost like free advertising campaign. To be completely happy fans Samsung phones may be missing only the stylus, but you do not have what you like…
It turns out that the Chinese can boast a 5.7-inch Full HD screen, which is curved at the side edges.
It seems that the latest rumors were confirmed. They profiled the case. Front and back panels are covered with glass. The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor and 4 or 6 GB of RAM. In the case of a camera that will record 4K video, but the lack of optical image stabilization. New Xiaomi is running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8. A little weak and I wish we had Nougat. To be honest, you were too much surprised. The phone has 64 GB or 128 GB of internal memory. Already we see that they are the two or even three variants. Xiaomi is on board yet:
- main camera Sony IMX318 22.56 megapixels f / 2.0 and Front Sony IMX268 8 Mpix f / 2.0,
- bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LTE, NFC,
- ultrasonic fingerprint reader,
- 4070 mAh battery with the option of fast charging.
The dimensions of the smartphone are 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm.
Xiaomi MI Note 2 will be available in two colors: black and silver.
The smartphone will be available in three versions, one of which is officially leaved the Chinese market:
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 – 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory – about $415,
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 – 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory – about $490,
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 (global support for 37 different LTE bands) – 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory – about $515.