V-SPEED Sp. z o.o. company with headquarters in Poland in Oborniki Śląskie at Piłsudskiego 5 Str. (V-SPEED) has been providing free applications for measuring the quality and speed of internet connections around the world since 2006. Based on the measurement results, V-SPEED creates and provides statistical reports as well as maps of link speed and cellular network coverage. In addition, V-SPEED provides certified measurement systems for telecommunications market authorities and dedicated measurement tools for Internet access service providers. The goal of V-SPEED is to provide information for users about the quality and speed of internet connections, coverage maps available in applications, and to improve and accelerate the Internet.
2. Information about the data processor
The data administrator (including personal data) is V-SPEED. In all matters related to data processing, please contact:
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to the following address: V-SPEED o. Wrocław, Mińska 38/218 Str., 54-610 Wrocław, Poland.
3. Information about the personal data processing
To achieve the assumed goal, V-SPEED processes (including collecting) the following personal data:
- information provided by the user in correspondence with V-SPEED including e-mail address.
Personal data is processed on the basis of a voluntarily expressed consent or for the purpose of providing the service by V-SPEED.
V-SPEED may entrust the processing of the above personal data to technical staff for the purpose of monitoring and development of system processes, and to external service providers of server lease, in order to enable the implementation of these services. V-SPEED ensures that technical staff and external suppliers process the entrusted data in accordance with applicable law.
V-SPEED does not process special categories of personal data, does not use automatic decision-making or profiling based on personal data. V-SPEED makes every effort to protect personal data against unauthorized access by third parties and in this respect applies organizational and technical security measures at a high level.
Personal data is not transferred outside of Poland/EU/EEA.
4. Information about the user's rights in relation to personal data
V-SPEED makes every effort to ensure that each user feels safe and protected while using the application. In the case of personal data, the user has the following rights:
- the right to access personal data and receive a copy thereof,
- the right to delete personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten"),
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent expressed before its withdrawal).
5. Information about processing and sharing of other data
In addition, to achieve the assumed goal, it is necessary to process (including collecting) data:
- link speed and quality measurement results (download, upload, ping, jitter) - basic information for the user and parameters for creating statistical reports,
- user's IP address - only to determine the name of Internet access service provider,
- Cookie identifiers - elimination of high volume of measurement results that come from single users and may affect statistical reports and coverage maps,
- information about internet connection parameters (connection type) - classification and analysis of results in statistical reports and coverage maps,
- information about the device (manufacturer's name, model) - classification and analysis of results in statistical reports,
- user location identifiers (fine from the device or approximate based on GeoIP) - choosing the best measurement server.
V-SPEED may share this data to the following third-parties for the indicated purposes:
- Internet access service providers - analysis and improvement of the quality and speed of provided Internet connections along with potential possibility of identifying the user solely for the purpose of solving problems with the user's Internet connection,
- the telecommunications market authorities - analysis of market trends (without the possibility of user identification),
- hardware manufacturers - improving the quality and efficiency of the supplied equipment through which users connect to the Internet (without the possibility of user identification).
6. Children protecting
V-SPEED does not use application for direct advertisements or obtain any data from devices that are used by children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is aware that any information has been provided without his consent, he should contact V-SPEED and V-SPEED remove this information in a reasonable time.
7. Data security
V-SPEED protects data transmission with integrity checks and a secure connection, encrypted using TLS, version 1.2 or higher. We take care of the high quality of certificates that encrypt connections. We also take care of the security of the servers on which the data is stored through continuous control of the data center certification level and strictly defined policies for accessing servers, both physical and remote.
8. Cookie files (and similar technologies) and Google ads personalization
You can also opt out of the use of third-party cookies to display personalized advertising. Just go to the website www.aboutads.info
More information on how Google uses data from websites and applications that use Google services is available at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites